19.8.2010

Safe and sound

After a long journey we have finally arrived home.

And I'm enjoying my bouts of culture shock from my own country.

In the end we sat around in trains, planes and around the airports for about 20 hours. It was quite interesting, seeing as we decided not to sleep at all during the last night. Smart, huh? But we made it home and my bags are almost unpacked, and no, of course I haven't changed ebookers to be my homepage. I should probably inform you now that I've already planning my next trip.

Anyway, from my part this is possibly a concluding entry. There might be more pictures and such, but I will not continue of my daily life. The journey will continue in Finland and from Finland as soon as possible, but for now I will continue writing a blog in a different address (entries will be highy irregular and possibly cease during the more exciting times of my life (read: matriculation examinations) and I should stop advertising another blog now). You can find it in my profile shortly. (Just click my name at the bottom of this post and it'll be there.)


Now I'll leave all of you numerous readers with a piece of my journey as a parting gift and stop writing this in preferance of my relatives' company.




When you go to Japan you don't come back empty-handed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti