20.7.2010

Meet Me Halfway

We realized our Ultimate Expedition of Destiny has reached it's halfway point! It's kind of sad but the rest of the journey has the best parts including Kyoto, where we're leaving tomorrow, Nagoya, with the cosplay world vup or something like it there during our stay, and T O K Y O. Need I say more?

But well, I just decided to have a few laughs on the photos we've taken so far and... found myself wanting to add them here also, so here you go: ENJOY.

Btw, those who're here for SRZ BZNZ; be gone. You should know by now just not to read my shit.


The photo breaking the eyes is A CAT. I was looking over my shoulder and suddenly it popped up from out of nowhere. So I always laugh so hard when I see this pic.


It's and ESCALATOR. In a PARK. Only in Japan.

This was my... temporary system when I had slight problems with my adapter.

We found a RUISLEIPÄ-package somewhere IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE -we were literally halfway up a mountain, some 15 kilometres away from Beppu. So it of course merited a photo.

We boiled eggs there. On a mountain. In steam, coming from a hot spring.

Moomin Cafe! Everything was so cute there but expensive so we only ate something small (=the head of Moomintroll with ice cream :D)

We answered some elementary kids' questions in the Peace Park of Hiroshima and got these as payment n__n (count them and you can see how many groups came to us asking those questions..... It took a while).

J-Hoppers Hiroshima; "I am beer machine. And you?" made us laugh so hard. Also the smaller comments like "I am beer", "almost beer" and "not beer" were enjoyable... 
 

The ugliest fish in the history of ugly fish. LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
 

OUR PILLOWS in Osaka. Lol Im just cracking up with these pictures  myself XD
 

This one was cute, on the roof of Osaka Floating Garden were locks with the names of married couples~
 

Osaka Castle. I was prompted by Mia. Solution:
 

This sign made me laugh in Nara -do you need to be warned that a wild animal might eat your thinks if you give them to it? Obviously, in Japan, you do.
 

Osaka Castle (or rather the park surrounding it) and a HUGE-ASS cicada. It was like the size of my thumb. But fatter.


 This better keep you entertained for a while so you're welcome. I had a laugh so yeah all is fine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti